Price From €169,000
1 bedroom Apartment for sale: Sesimbra
Price From €169,000
- Luxury mini apartments created by hotel’s total refurbishment
- 30 minutes from Lisbon, 40 minutes from International Airport
- Situated close to the beach and the Arrabida mountain range
- And just five minutes from the Serra da Arrábida Natural Park
- Restaurant & bar, event room, Health club, Kids’ club, parking
- Pool and exterior lounge, spa, Jacuzzi, sauna and Turkish bath
- Guaranteed return of 7% p.a. with the possibility of reaching 10%
- Optional buy-back after five years for 100% of the purchase price
- No condominium or maintenance costs are payable for 15 years
- Personal use of 14 days each year, saving about €2000 a year
This is an important development project by a leading Portuguese developer, which has already created over a thousand properties in Portugal and owns more than €25,000,000 worth of real estate, free of any bank loans.
The project is the complete refurbishment and conversion of the splendid Villas de Sesimbra complex to create 207 tourist apartments within four modern buildings, ideal for investors, frequent holiday makers or those who want their own small seaside home. It is situated just 30 minutes from Lisbon, one of the world’s favourite capital cities, and 40 minutes from the International Airport.
For the investor, there is a guaranteed return of 7% a year and this will increase in stages to as much as 10% as the occupancy rate increases. Other benefits are the optional buy-back after five years for the price paid, no condominium or maintenance costs payable for 15 years, saving about €6000 a year and 14 days personal use each year, saving about €2000 a year.
Rightly considered an idyllic paradise, this stunning resort is situated at Sesimbra, a renowned and favourite resort city with one of the most beautiful beaches in Portugal.
The resort enjoys fabulous views over the Atlantic Ocean to the front and the Arrábida mountain range to the back, whilst benefiting from the hotel's charm and superb modern facilities. Nearby is the Serra da Arrábida Natural Park, a fantastic green lung with some of the most stunning coastal scenery in the Lisbon area.
All the Freehold apartments are air conditioned, fully furnished and include all amenities, such as a 49’ flat-screen TV, mini fridge and tea and coffee facilities.
The resort will have comprehensive communal facilities, including the principal restaurant with capacity for 245, outdoor terrace restaurant area with 50 seated places, event rooms with catering facilities and capacity for one thousand, pool and outside lounge.
The spa and health centre and club includes a pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, Turkish bath and massage facility. In addition, there is a kids’ club, hairdresser and car parking. It is scheduled to open early in 2019..
FACTS ABOUT PORTUGAL YOU MAY NOT KNOW
• Ranked sixteenth in the world for best quality of life by ‘Business Insider’
• Ranked third most peaceful country by the Institute for Economics and Peace
• Income of hotel activity increased by 16% in 2017 from 2016 and 73% from 2013
• 2017 winner of "The World's Leading Destination" by the World Travel Awards
• In 2017, its real estate market grew 50% from 2016 with 25% forecast in 25% - JLL Consulting
YOUR INVESTMENT – A STEP TOWARDS THE GOLDEN VISA
The Golden Visa, or The Golden Residence Permit Programme to give it its proper title is a legal framework created by the Portuguese government on October 8th, 2012. The holders of a Golden Residence Permit can be eligible for a Permanent Residence Permit or Portuguese Citizenship through an investment.
Regarding real estate investments, the acquisition must have a minimum value of €350.000, but this can be achieved by investment into more than one property. Here are the advantages of the programme:
• The holder can apply for Portuguese citizenship after six years
• There is a reduced mandatory stay period in Portugal of only 7 to 14 days per year
• Request a Residence Permit for immediate family, under the family regrouping option
• The ability to live, travel and invest in a space of security
• Able to travel freely through the whole EU Schengen area without a European Visa or Passport
• Access to the same legal conditions as any other European citizen regarding tax payments
• Access to the European health system
• Children can enter the Portuguese free education system
• And they will be able to study at any University in Europe as a European citizen
No description or information about the developments, or their facilities, the apartments, their plans, specifications or values, may be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact. The developer reserves the right to amend the plans and specifications as necessary and without notice. Nothing on this website constitutes or forms a contract or part of any contract. Purchase prices may be subject to variation due to fluctuating exchange rates and are subject to alteration without notice.
Any computer generated images which, together with photographs, illustrate this feature are intended to provide an impression of the development and its properties and may not be a true representation of the finished project, its facilities or the designs of the properties. Their accuracy is not guaranteed and they have no contractual value. Internal images may relate to a different property type in the development.
Intending buyers must make their own investigations and are advised to take appropriate independent legal advice.
Investabroad Properties Ltd
Tel: 0044 121 616 5108