Thailand, Koh Samui
Price from THB 4,732,500
1 bedroom Apartment for sale: Thailand, Koh Samui
Price from THB 4,732,500
- Fabulous water themed project 250 meters from beach
- Studios, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments around large pool
- The pools and waterways extend throughout the project
- The family friendly pools have water slides and pool bars
- Restaurants, sun decks, massage & fitness centre with spa
- Also including play area, shops, mini-mart & travel agency
- Within easy reach of two golf courses, 9 hole and 18 hole
- Buy off plan to receive 10% p.a. cash back during building
- Investment options include rental guarantees & buy-back
This is destined to be an amazing water themed development by a well-established developer with an excellent track record of completed and managed projects in South East Asia.
There is a choice of six rewarding investment packages, including guaranteed returns and buy-back options, of which full details appear below. To highlight just one, buy off plan now and you will receive cash back of 10% a year of the price paid until construction is complete and the development opens.
The official prices are in Thai Baht. Starting prices in any other currency are to be disregarded. Payment may be made in US or Australian dollars (US starting at $148,487 at time of listing) or euros at the prevailing exchange rate. Investment returns are paid in the same currency used to purchase.
The development is situated in Lamai, the second largest residential area on the Thai island of Koh Samui. It has a tropical feel to it and is more family orientated than the main town of Cheweng, just fifteen minutes away. In Lamai, you will find everything you need for a relaxing holiday or to live comfortably and you also will experience its tranquil environment and, of course, its stunning beaches.
The development will have four buildings enclosing a very large pool area featuring water slides, sun decks, children attractions, pool bars, restaurants and shops, including a mini-mart. Also in or immediately adjoining the project, there will be a massage and fitness centre, complete with spa, play area and an on-site travel agency. Already open is a nearby full size show unit to enable prospective buyers to get a real feel for the finished product.
Although Koh Samui is not known as a great golfing destination, two golf and country clubs are recommended. The Royal Samui Golf & Country Club is on the mountain side of Lamai, with quick access from Lamai Beach. Four wheel drive up the mountain is recommended and the nine hole course will be enjoyed as much for its fantastic views over parts of the island and the neighbouring islands as for the golf itself! It’s a course that all golfers will enjoy, irrespective of experience and ability.
The Santiburi Samui Country Club offers an 18-hole championship golf course, which is known as one of the most beautiful courses in Asia. It is located in the mountain area of Samui, close to Maenam Beach, on the northern part of the island and is shaped like a natural mountain landscape, with steep uphill and downhill slopes and long windy fairways.
This is a development which is perfect for family holidays or investment – or both! There are six rewarding investment packages to choose from, as follows:
1. Cash-back as described above, then buy-back at 100% of price paid
2. Cash-back as described above, then rental guarantee of 9% p.a. for 3 years, then buy-back at 105%
3. Cash-back as described above, then rental guarantee of 9% p.a. for 5 years, then buy-back at 110%
4. Cash-back as described above, then rental guarantee of 9% p.a. for 10 years, then buy-back at 120%
5. Cash-back as described above, then rental guarantee of 9% p.a. for 15 years with a 3% inflation adjustment after year 10, then buy-back at 130%
6. Cash-back as described above, then rental guarantee of 9% p.a. for 20 years with a 3% inflation adjustment after year 10, then buy-back at 140%
The developer also has financing arrangements for buyers who may not want to find payment for their selected property entirely from their own resources.
The developer already operates more than a thousand rooms, ten restaurants and a range of retail outlets in South East Asia, these being managed by a highly professional hospitality work force. In January 2018, the company had 50,000 covers in its breakfast restaurants alone!
Enquiries regarding this development must be made to Investabroad Properties only. For a copy of the splendidly illustrated detailed brochure, contact Investabroad Properties without delay on 0044 121 616 5108 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No description or information about the development or its facilities, the units, their plans, specifications or values, may be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact. The developer reserves the right to amend the plans, specifications, investment offers and purchase prices as necessary and without notice. Nothing on this website constitutes or forms a contract or any part of a contract.
Any computer generated images which, together with photographs, illustrate this feature are intended to provide an impression of the development and its properties and may not be a true representation of the finished project, its facilities or the designs of the properties. Their accuracy is not guaranteed and they have no contractual value. Internal images may relate to a different property type in the development.
Intending buyers must make their own investigations and are advised to take appropriate independent advice from a qualified financial advisor and independent legal advice. Enquiries about this property must be made only to Investabroad Properties.
Investabroad Properties Ltd
Tel: 0044 121 616 5108