5 bedroom Manor House for sale: France, Sainte-Foy-la-Grande
- Majestic Maison de Maître within walking distance of a popular small village
- Village amenities include a medical centre, pharmacie, restaurant and bar
- And also the village shop, boulangerie, hairdresser and a primary school
- The larger town of Ste Foy la Grande is famed for its weekly market
- And its comprehensive facilities are just a 10 minute drive away
- Superbly proportioned with unconfirmed total floor area 330 m² (3552 sq ft)
- Oil fired central heating and permanent hot water throughout the residence
- Site area of 1.25 hectares or just over 3 acres, well maintained grounds
- Salt water swimming pool 5m x 11m with terrace and a wooden pool house
- An hour to Bordeaux, 35 minutes to Bergerac, both with international airports
This majestic and beautifully proportioned five bedroom Maison de Maître stands in grounds of 1.25 hectares or just over 3 acres and provides superbly proportioned accommodation with an unconfirmed total floor area of 330 square metres or 3552 square feet.
It is just a short walk from a small, but popular village with an excellent selection of local amenities, whilst the larger town of Sainte-Foy-la-Grande, with its comprehensive range of shops, bars, restaurants and supermarkets, is just a 10 minute drive away.
The property is well situated for international travel, being an hour’s drive from Bordeaux and 35 minutes from Bergerac, both of which have an international airport.
The property offers an entrance hall, cloakroom, large double reception room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, large utility room and a workshop/tractor garage//boiler room on the ground floor. A further sitting room/kitchen is found in the annexe leading off the double reception room. The oil fired boiler provides full central heating and permanent hot water throughout the residence.
Taking the main staircase, the first floor has three double bedrooms leading off the landing with a family bathroom. The master bedroom is en suite. This staircase continues to the attic, which could be renovated if more accommodation is required. There is also a large cellar with access from the cloakroom – this is the same size as the attic. The utility room and boiler room are reached through the kitchen, where another staircase leads to a fourth double bedroom and shower room.
Through the drawing room, a further annexe (as above) contains a sitting room/kitchen with a third staircase leading to a double bedroom and shower room above.
Outside, the well-maintained grounds are mainly laid to lawn with many fruit and specimen trees. Part of the garden is securely fenced off with two gates. There is a large terrace running the length of the house and a 5m x 11m salt water swimming pool surrounded by another terrace and a wooden pool house.
More comprehensive details, including measurements of all rooms, will be provided on request to Investabroad Properties.
Investabroad Properties Ltd
Tel: 0044 121 616 5108