4 bedroom Country House for sale: Australia, Victoria
- A unique quite exceptional modern home
- Sits on 5 acres in a tranquil bush setting
- Superb accommodation with area 538 m²
- Wonderful views from almost every room
- Refrigerated air conditioning throughout
- Top of range Miele kitchen appliances
- Surround sound stereo and TV system
- Triple garage, 4 bay shed, workshop
- Magnificent outdoor entertaining area
- Within 5 minutes of Shepparton centre
This outstanding modern residence provides 538 m² (5791 square feet) of living space plus a triple garage of 75 m² (807 square feet) and 168 m² of outdoor entertaining and verandas, making a total of 781 m² (8407 square feet) under roof.
The property occupies a plot of 5 acres (20,234 m² or 2.02 ha), yet its tranquil bush setting is only some five minutes drive from the centre of Shepparton. This wonderful lifestyle retreat is just 2 hours drive from Melbourne and its airport and is a home without equal in the region.
A thriving fencing business with an excellent track record and a fine reputation is for sale by the same owner, who is planning to retire. This can be bought separately or as a discounted package. The price for the residence alone is AUD 2,950,000. It may be bought in another currency at the prevailing rate.
This remarkable, imposing home sits on 5 acres in a tranquil bush setting, with the “Sevens creek” meandering past just metres from the property’s west boundary.
It is only a short drive to all amenities, yet the home has a secluded air about it which provides the perfect sanctuary for the fortunate owners. It was completed in 2006.
Wonderful views greet the eyes from almost every room of the house and the clever use of natural stone and ironbark timbers give the home an aura of calm and tranquility.
The residence has four bedrooms, a huge study, exquisite parents’ retreat, large games area with full wet bar, three toilets, two large bathrooms and a large laundry.
In addition, there is a fantastic entertaining area, whilst the dream kitchen comes with timber cupboards, granite benches and top of the range Miele appliances.
Only the best fittings and fixtures have been used throughout the entire home, which also features refrigerated air conditioning throughout, surround sound stereo and TV system, seven security cameras and two gas log fireplaces.
The magnificent outdoor area would rival any first class holiday resort and has a beautiful pool with a cascading water feature into the adjoining spa. The landscaped gardens complement the house beautifully.
In addition to the three car garage, there is a workshop and a shed of 149 m² (1604 square feet), divided into four bays and providing more than enough storage space.
The city of Shepparton is the major centre of the Goulburn Valley and the area is renowned for its fruit and dairy industries and noted for its great climate. Greater Shepparton boasts some 60,000 people and is a major business and industrial hub of the region, with major highway and rail links to Melbourne and its airport, which are less than two hours drive.
The area in which the progressive city of Shepparton lies is synonymous with great food, wine, waterways and weather. Greater Shepparton boasts a diversity of cultural, outdoor and sporting activities seldom found anywhere else.
As well as its international reputation for quality fruit and dairy products, the region is also home to some of Victoria's (and Australia's) oldest and best wineries. Restaurants abound throughout the region, offering an international taste experience to suit all palates.
Endless hours of fishing, boating, and other water activities are offered by the Goulburn, Broken and Murray Rivers and the Waranga Basin. Golfers can enjoy some of Australia's best and most challenging provincial courses, with facilities second to none. There are historic towns to visit and numerous studios and galleries to explore, whilst the city of Shepparton offers a great shopping experience and a host of leisure and other facilities.
1. These details are provided and intended as a general guide only and do not form a contract or any part of a contract. Intending buyers must make their own investigations and are advised to take appropriate independent legal advice. The final sale price may vary due to currency exchange fluctuations.
2. Please be aware that, if you print off these details entirely, they will include the full Disclaimer which covers numerous points, some of which may not be relevant to this property and which can be viewed by clicking on ‘Disclaimer’ at the foot of this page. To avoid this, print the pages of the actual property details individually, but it will then be assumed that you have read and are aware of the complete Disclaimer.
Investabroad Properties Ltd
Tel: 0044 121 616 5108